Amir Khan’s wife involved in major scandal

World News Adina Camarasu
http://stocknewsusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/faryal-1.jpg

Faryal Makhdoom appeared on TV during ‘This Morning’ show and stood up for herself.


It all started with Faryal’s dressing style, which Amir’s Islamic family found unacceptable.


Amir’s dad stated: ‘Faryal was adopting a dress code which in the Islamic faith was not acceptable. I am a father to two daughters whom I have treated exactly the same way as I have treated Faryal.’


‘All this started with the issue of dressing. We kept asking Amir to tell her not to adopt such a dress code. And even if she had to wear such dresses, please don’t post it on social media’, he added.


Faryal Makhdoom stressed the fact that she truly respects her religion and neither her dress code nor her social media posts have nothing to do with it.


Amir’s wife publicly accused her husband’s family of criticizing her repeatedly.


During ‘This Morning’, she said her relationship with Amir’s relatives was going on just fine.


She added: ‘I would like to say when Amir’s family came to my house, I was wearing sleeveless, I was always very modern in my dressing, I’m not really a party girl. I respect my religion.


No one said they wouldn’t accept me because of the way I dress. Everything was fine, we really got along, they were so happy to welcome me into the family.’


Faryal recounted that it was during the first six months of engagement when she realized she wouldn’t fit into Amir’s family.


Amir’s relatives started accusing her of being fake and having multiple plastic surgeries.


‘I was patient about it, I thought my silence would make them stop.’


Faryal couldn’t help but get extremely mad when Amir’s brother didn’t invite her to his wedding. It was then when she decided to post a photo of Amir’s brother lying drunk.


She apologized during the TV show, saying she had been ‘stressed and angry’.


 


No comments

Powered by Blogger.