Victoria Azarenka gave birth to a baby boy
Sports Josh Butler
http://stocknewsusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Victoria-Azarenka-gave-birth-to-a-baby-boy.jpg
Victoria Azarenka has given birth to her first child, a boy, describing his birth as her ‘hardest fight and best victory,’ Azarenka told fans on Twitter
The double champion the tournament ‘Grand Slam’ announced her pregnancy shortly after she won titles in Indian Wells and Miami this March. Victoria said that she and her boyfriend were very happy about the news and were preparing for a new chapter of their lives.
‘While I will miss competing in the sport that I love this season, I am excited for all that’s ahead. I will take the time to improve myself in ways I’ve never been able to do before. I have been truly inspired by so many strong female athletes who return to the very top of their sport after having children, and I plan to do exactly that. There is nothing more special than becoming a parent, and I’m blessed to have so many examples of women, in every walk of life, who have pursued careers they love while raising children.’ said Azarenka.
Azarenka confessed that she feels thankful and blessed for her healthy child, whose name has not been revealed yet.
Victoria Azarenka also assured her fans that she is not planning to quit tennis. On the contrary, she confessed that the stories of other women athletes truly inspired her, as they performed even better after becoming mothers and that she wanted to follow their example. However, Azarenka did not mention any date of her ‘comeback’.
She thanked her family and friends for their support, confessing that ‘it meant a lot to her’.


Leave a Comment