Angelia Jolie is recovering after divorcing Brad Pitt
U.S. Adina Camarasu
http://stocknewsusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie.png
Actor Jon Voight, Angelina Jolie’s father, declared his daughter is feeling fine and that she is recovering from her divorce.
Voight expressed his desire of spending more time with his nephews and nieces during the holiday break, reported contactmusic.com.
Angelina is also looking forward to spending Christmas with her children: Maddox (15), Pax (13), Zahara (11), Shiloh (10) and twins Knox and Vivienne, aged 8.
Voight told E! News: ‘Christmas means family and we have a large family. I hope to see my grandchildren. I want to visit my nieces and nephews and spend time together. I am already making plans.’
‘There are some things I like to do especially for the children. They look forward to it every year. I will buy them tickets to a show they love so much. Angelina is well, she is recovering’, he added.
Meanwhile, the former Hollywood couple reached a temporary custody agreement.
Angelina will have legal custody of the children and Brad will have to join them in ‘therapeutic visits’, according to the agreement. The two will consider ‘the interests of the minors’.
The court decided that Brad Pitt will undergo periodic tests of alcohol and drug abuse, but he will also have weekly therapy sessions with a psychologist.
Angelina Jolie, aged 40 years, filled the divorce papers in September, mentioning the ‘irreconcilable differences’ between Pitt and her, as the reason for their separation.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have been together since 2004 and were married 10 years later, in 2014.
After interpreting the exciting assassin roles in ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’, the attraction between the two was beautifully transposed into reality.


Leave a Comment