Jose Mourinho is willing to sell any unsettled Man United players
Sports Josh Butler
http://stocknewsusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/manchester-united.jpg
After struggling to impress their Portuguese boss, players Bastian Schweinsteiger, Morgan Schneiderlin and Memphis Depay have yet to start a Premier League game this season.
Jose Mourinho says he will allow the players to leave if Manchester United receives suitable offers. ‘I am always open to listen to offers for every player. More than listening to offers, I am always ready to listen to the players themselves’, Mourinho added.
Jose declared he will never stop a player from leaving even if it is to a Premier League rival. ‘When Juan Mata left Chelsea to come to Manchester United in 2014, in my mentality, it’s no problem at all. I am always open.’ said Mourinho. However, he insists he is content with his team and will not force any player to leave ‘his squad’.
When asked if Luke Shaw was still injured, Mourinho replied unconvincingly: ‘I think so’. He was then asked if Shaw is his first-choice left back and he replied: ‘He needs to improve’. He then added: ‘That is normal, he is a kid. I am not expecting a young player to be perfect. A young player makes mistakes, a young player has things to learn, has things to develop. He needs to do that.’
Shaw has started six Premier League games this season and will miss his sixth straight against Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park on Wednesday night, with Matteo Darmian expected to continue deputising for him.


Leave a Comment