The simple trick that helped Oprah get rid of 20 kilograms
Medical Adina Camarasu
http://stocknewsusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/635808574935023686-AP-Weight-Watchers-International-Oprah.jpg
At the beginning of each year, most women aim to eat healthier, to lose weight and to do more physical exercises, but, surprisingly or not, more than half of them forget or give up their plans until February, according to a study conducted by scientists at the University of Scranton.
However, there are still some happy situations and successful stories which can motivate us to carry on fighting against weight.
A good example in this regard is Oprah Winfrey, the TV star that can easily be proclaimed The Motivational Queen.
The presenter has recently revealed a secret that helped her lose no more than 20 kilos! Besides the diet she followed, called the Weight Watchers, the star has offered valuable advice for women worldwide, that is rarely followed: no longer focus on the weight scales shown by the needle!
Rather than establishing unrealistic goals and face frustrations and failures, Oprah was determined to feel good about herself and to pay more attention to her emotional stability.
“As the pounds disappeared, I was realizing that I could wear a certain dress to attend an event, but this was not a strong enough reason to keep my motivation to lose weight.
So, I changed my attitude and purpose: I wanted to be healthier in every way – physically, emotionally and spiritually. I stopped keeping track of the scale, but focused on how I felt. Thus, my motivation became stronger and the food plan was easier to comply with”, said Oprah for drozthegoodlife.com.
So, ladies, if you think about losing some weight, do not think about that fabulous dress you need to fit into, but set yourself a realistic, long-term goal, that can be achieved in stages without major restrictions and frustrations.


Leave a Comment