Vin Diesel’s message for Paul Walker: "I promised you we would make something you would be proud of, and I pray that we have"
U.S. Adina Camarasu
http://stocknewsusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/dhdh.png
Things are about to get out of control again through the release of ‘The Fate of the Furious’. The key words are, of course, speed and adrenaline.
As promised, the producers have not forgotten Paul Walker, so Fast and Furious 8 will pay its tribute.
In this regard, his good friend Dom will be holding a picture of Paul Walker while plotting the next steps of the way. ‘The Fate of The Furious’ will also have starring beautiful Charlize Theron as an actress.
Vin Diesel didn’t forget Paul either. His latest message to Paul was: ‘I promised you we would make something you would be proud of, and I pray that we have’.
To show his everlasting appreciation towards Paul, Vin named his daughter after him, earlier in 2015:
‘I named our daughter in the memory of Paul Walker. Her name is Pauline. When she was born, I felt his presence in the room and so I decided that I will honor him, that he will always be a part of my family.’
Paul Walker began his career as a guest in several TV shows such as The Young and the Restless and Touched by an Angel.
And he had registered a major success with his roles, so he also appeared in movies such as She’s All That and Varsity Blues.
In 2001, Walker gains international fame through his role as Brian O’Conner, one of the main protagonists in the action movie The Fast and the Furious, then resumed the role in its sequels.
Paul died in a road accident on November 30, 2013, with his friend Roger Rodas.


Leave a Comment