Bruno Mars and James Corden: the ride of their lives
U.S. Adina Camarasu
http://stocknewsusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/erwet.png
Bruno Mars, The Grammy-award winner, joined James Corden, the Late Late Show host, in a carpool ride sitting on the passenger’s seat, singing karaoke at the top of their voices.
The two sang together Mars’ newest hits ‘24K Magic’, ‘Versace on the Floor’ and ‘Perm’ as well as his ‘oldies but goldies’: ‘Locked Out of Heaven’, ‘Grenade’, ‘If I Knew’ and ‘Uptown Funk’.
Bruno also enchanted his audience with a great Elvis Presley impersonation.
Earlier in October, Bruno Mars announced the release of his 3rd studio album, ‘24K Magic’. Soon, the first single came out and the internet was assaulted by Bruno’s interviews and appearances on TV entertainment shows.
During one of these interviews, Bruno gave us a clue about what he wanted to transmit his audience through his newest album.
‘I want to write a movie for this album, just because I love music and because I am a producer. I said to myself: I will write a script … and I already had one in my head. I could see myself dancing with my band, there is gold everywhere and screaming women, excited head over heels, when we are giving interviews’, joked Bruno Mars in his interview with Skavlan.
Leaving the jokes aside, Bruno concluded with some defining characteristics of his newest album.
‘I wanted the album to transmit a good mood, to make people dance, to make people fall in love, make love and dance again.’
The lines Bruno Mars wanted to touch with the release of his ‘24K Magic’ were clearly love and dance. So abandon yourself to the rhythm of music and fall in love!


Leave a Comment