Kylie Jenner displays her incredible beach body in Mexico

Culture&Arts Nancy Frank
http://stocknewsusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Kylie-Jenner-in-Bikini-01-662x570.jpg

The young socialite keeps her fans up to date with her fashion purchases, as he showed her sexy poolside bathing suits on social media while on vacation in Punta Mita, Mexico.


She showcased an olive green scalloped edge bikini that highlights her great body on Snapchat. The ribbed two piece improves her already ample cleaveage while she shared a variety of poses on her social media account.


She kept the accessories simple to accentuate her tan with the khaki two piece, wearing a few gold bracelets on her wrists to match her manicure and perfect complexion. For fun, she used Snapchat’s infamous dog filter, which gave her poses adorable animated dog ears and tongue.


The KUWTK star gave her fans a look at her toned body and new bikini from many angles and shared a few clips from the resort’s pool, enjoying the gorgeous Mexican scenery.


She currently is on a New Year’s break in the sun with her BFF Jordyn Woods, boyfriend Tyga and his kid King at Casa Aramara. She will no longer “post personally” on social media after a recent scandal in which an unapproved post was leaked with details from her personal and sex life with her 27-year-old boyfriend.


She tweeted: “Hey guys from now on I won’t be posting personally on my app anymore … a post went up today quoting something that I NEVER EVER said or saw. A very personal post that I would never ever approve. And it’s unfair to me and you to think that those were my words. I’m sorry and I know we will figure something out so we can all be satisfied Love You (sic)”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.