An electronic cigarette exploded and left a young man without teeth

Featured Adina Camarasu
http://stocknewsusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/tigara-electronica-mod-explozie-1170x644.jpg

It is not the first time when we hear about an electronic cigarette that exploded.


But, this could be the most serious case in the last years.


Still, there are many people who are using electronic cigarettes because of their passion for smoking. Or, others may be using it in an attempt to completely get rid of this vice.


The negative effects of this activity are not very clear and there are studies on both sides.


Some say that the use of electronic cigarettes is healthy, others believe they expose you to risks similar or even worse to those derived from smoking regular cigarettes.


One thing is certain, classic cigarettes won’t explode.


In recent years, there have been many instances when we heard about an electronic cigarette that blew in someone’s face.


Bomb cigarette


One of the worst cases of this kind happened a few days ago in Idaho, United States.


According to Gizmodo, an individual has lost seven teeth and suffered second-degree burns on his face.


The incident was caused by an oversized electronic cigarette, which exploded while the individual held it in his mouth.


This type of smoking equipment is called vaporizer mode.


Because its dimensions are greater and the biggest part of the device is occupied by the battery, these are not necessarily surprising consequences.


‘I have been doing this for about a year now and I can assure you that I did not have anything to do with the explosion. But, it exploded in my face. I lost at least seven teeth, I have second-degree burns on my face, neck, mouth, throat and lips.’


Andrew Hall tried to give details about the most macabre personal experience he went through on his Facebook page.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.