The Weeknd is seriously considering of changing his stage name

Culture&Arts Nilgun Salim
https://stocknewsusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/1487317943892ca8c2.jpg

Selena Gomez’s beau, The Weeknd, revealed Harper’s US Bazaar that he is considering thinking to change his stage name.


The artist revealed his stage name was inspired by that time when he decided to drop out of school.


Abel Tesfaye was just 17-years-old and the turning point occurred during a … weekend.


Abel refused to disclose whether he will use his real name for the next project, but one thing is for sure: he is determined to keep his private life away from the public eye.


“I’m not rushing to reveal everything about me. The mystery is always interesting. Fortunately, the only thing I want from myself is music. I do not have to make anything else for the rest of my life. ”


However, besides the fact that he is one of the most successful and talented singers of the moment, he also tested waters in the fashion industry.


Recently, the singer offered a sneak peek of his shoe collection with Puma

No comments

Powered by Blogger.