Kristen Bell: My Marriage With Dax Shepard ‘Takes a Lot of Work’

Culture&Arts Nilgun Salim
https://stocknewsusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/dax_kristen_1280_517944730.jpg

Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard got married four years ago and, even though their relationship seems perfect for most, Bell has decided to share some details regarding their tips on how to maintain a healthy and lasting marriage.


The pair has two little girls.


“Our marriage required a lot of work. I do not think the world realizes. It’s not easy to shape yourself after another human being but if you make a commitment, you can grow the respect that person “, Bell has revealed.


Although they are not always on the same page, the two are inseparable.


Dax is a person with an incredible sense of humor, which can become very helpful in terms of solving marital problems quicker.


“He makes me laugh daily. He is obsessed with attention, so he makes constant jokes to draw my attention or make me laugh. And you know, he made stand-up, so I’m living with a comedian, “added the actress.


The two have different opinions most of the time, but they are discussing and understanding their outlook even if they do not agree with them.


“I do not agree with him when it comes to 90% of the problems on the planet. But we have wonderful and intense discussions, and though I do not agree, I understand his opinion. It’s hard though.”, confessed Kristen.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.