This man fell asleep in the plane and woke up 8.500 kilometers away from his destination

World News Nilgun Salim
https://stocknewsusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/c2g9MzY5YWIxNWRlNDRlYmFkZTc4OGIyZGNkZTFjYWMzOGY.thumb_.jpg

A British businessman, who was supposed to travel from Koln Germany, back home to Essex, woke up in a plane to Las Vegas.


Samuel Jankovsky claims his airline ticket has been checked three times by the airport staff, but nobody realized that the 29-year-old was supposed to arrive at the Stansted Airport in London and not in Las Vegas, writes Metro.


Jankovsky fell asleep shortly after taking off and woke up after an hour.


That’s when he realized the plane was heading towards Las Vegas and not the UK, because he saw on his smartphone the plane passed over Britain.


Considering there was nothing to be done, he told his wife what happened via WhatsApp.


As soon as he arrived at the Las Vegas Airport the Briton was taken by the American authorities because he didn’t have a visa.


Moreover, the Eurowings airline banned him from flying with one of their airplanes, so the businessman managed to return to Koln.


From Koln, he traveled to Stuttgart in order to catch the Essex flight.


“I was treated as an offender when I arrived in the US because I did not have a visa. An airport employee told me I had an hour to take a flight back to Koln. If I missed the flight, I would’ve been stuck there until Thursday. The return flight companions treated me as a serial killer, even though I did not want to be on that plane. They thought I was sneaking into the plane to get a cheap flight to Las Vegas. All the adventure cost me 878.66 euros”, Jankovsky said, blaming the airline’s representatives for not noticing that he had another ticket.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.