Five-year-old criticizing Theresa May’s political choices

World News Nilgun Salim
http://stocknewsusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Five-year-old-criticizing-Theresa-May’s-political-choices.jpg

A five-year-old criticized the British Prime Minister and the Government for their unconventional way to help homeless people.


The video in which Brooke Blair is directly addressing to Theresa May was posted on Youtube by her mother and already raised thousands of views.


‘My name is Brooke Blair and I’m five-year-old. I have something to tell you, Theresa May’, is how Brooke started her speech, in which she requires financial assistance for the homeless.


‘Last night I went out on the streets and I saw hundreds and millions of homeless people. I saw someone with its lowered ears, I saw a lot of people. You should be there, Theresa May.  You should bring cookies, hot chocolate, and build houses’, said Brooke indignantly.


‘Look, I am just five, I cannot do anything about it. I could save money but they will never be enough. You have the money, spend some of it and help people. You must do that because we had many wars in this country and I do not like it, Theresa May. I am very upset’,  concluded Brooke.


Brooke’s mother is a British TV host, who appeared in the ‘Byker Grove’ show. After she posted the video with the toddler on Youtube, wrote on her that the ‘homeless issue’ literally marked her daughter.


The girl, upset about how things are going in her country, decided it’s appropriate to offer some tips for the new prime minister.


The video went viral on the Internet.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.