Happy 80th Birthday, Silvio Berlusconi!

World News Nilgun Salim
http://stocknewsusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Silvio-Berlusconi-Birthday.jpg-large.jpg

The former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi celebrates his 80th birthday, away from the public eye and from the political scene.


From now on, the Italian politician says that he wants to live a peaceful life, away from drama and scandals involving ‘ingrate’ mistresses and scandals regarding the ‘Forza Italia’ Party.


‘Another concern is my uncertain future. The one thing that I decided and perhaps the most important is to spend a lot more time with my children and nephews’, said Berlusconi in an interview for ‘Chi’ magazine.


Used to always be in the spotlight, the former state leader celebrated his birthday with his family and recovering from his heart surgery.


Although he is struggling to look youthful by going through numerous cosmetic surgeries and the hair transplants, Berlusconi has aged visibly.


Two months have passed since he left the hospital and he did not make any public appearance, spending quality time and relaxing with his family in their Arcore residence.


‘I never obsessed about my age. On the contrary. I always lived my life as I was 40 but the heart surgery helped me realize I am actually 80 years old’, confessed Silvio.


The Italian press is skeptical regarding Berlusconi’s latest affirmations. They are not so sure that the 80-year-old will settle down.


Their uncertainties are amplified by his collaborators, who claim that he is just expecting the verdict from the Strasbourg Court regarding his tax fraud lawsuit, in which he was forbidden to participate in any elections until 2019.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.